Assisted Reproductive Technology National Summary Report
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention | October 2016
- Section 1: Information on the different types of ART cycles performed in 2014.
- Section 2: Information on ART cycles that used only fresh non-donor eggs or embryos.
- Section 3: Information on the ART cycles that used only frozen non-donor embryos.
- Section 4: Information on the ART cycles that used only donated eggs or embryos.
- Section 5: Information on trends in the number of ART procedures and measures of success over the past 10 years, from 2005 through 2014.